GUYS. Halloween is 2 weeks away! Did anyone else let that creep up on them?! If you’re anything like me you’ve been putting off coming up with a costume for a while now and are starting to consider cutting two holes in a sheet and calling it a day. Well, have I got some good news for you! I came up with stylish costumes to avoid that very specific scenario AND they even double as an excuse to shop. This way you look good for Halloween and get some new clothes you will continue to wear after. It’s a win-win. You’re welcome.
1. First up we’ve got a classic costume that’s always a winner: Cat woman! You’ll be fierce in this all black ensemble, and that leather crop top is perfect for weekends to come! Simply add a tail, ears and some killer shoes and you’re all set. Meow.
1. Flirt Black Flares $42
2. Beaded Tassel Earring, Black $18
3. Leather Crop Top $34
2. Okay so here’s another classic that’s a bit different. As a forever Breakfast at Tiffany’s fan, I believe you can never go wrong dressed as the iconic Holly Golightly! Go glam in her signature black ensemble or rock a more casual look with those adorable pigtails.
1. Sleek Peek Top $44
2. White Hot Textured Skirt $59
3. Ariel Tassel Necklace, Pink $32
4. Pinky Promise Tunic $42
5. Celestial Tank, Champagne $34
6. Double Wrap Pearl Necklace $36
7. THE Fur Vest $56
8. High Tea Peplum Top $58
10. Long and Fringy Earring $22
11. Sherpa Chic Vest $46
4. This may or may not be an option simply because I’ve had my eye on this dress for a while now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a great option! The flapper is a fun and classy Halloween option, and a great reason to buy the dress! (It’ll be perfect for the holidays!)
*additional accessories in this post were found at Asos, Forever21, Party City and Etsy.