Pumpkin spice is in the air meaning cool breezes and changing leaves are soon to follow! Despite the seemingly stable forecast of 90 degrees (thank you Georgia), we’re reserving the right to be optimistic. If anything, we know it will come even if it is later rather than sooner. When it does finally arrive, you better believe these are the style must-haves we’ll be reaching for!
1. Bell-sleeves have got to be our favorite built in accessory this fall! This fall style is a far cry from boring and offers a punch of personality to any outfit.
1. So Seventies Blouse $59
2. West Wind Tunic, Burgundy $42
3. Salt and Pepper Sweater $48
4. Judith March Jacquard Dress $98
5. World Traveler Blouse $34
2. Florals can absolutely work past sandal season: just opt for deeper hues and thicker fabric, or pair with a trend-proof jacket to keep the look crisp.
1. Woodland Sweater $64
3. Off Kilter Top, Rust $49
4. Courtney Sweater $44
5. Ocean Breeze Top $49